A look at Sammy & Devon’s gorgeous Kenwood Hall wedding.
“Sasha was a great photographer for our wedding. She was discreet and an absolute pleasure to have on our big day. Her photos are now one of our most valued memories we hold.”
○ What’s your love story?
We met whilst working at Meadowhall in 2015 working in two different stores when our paths crossed and then got engaged in Portugal on 21st August 2017.
○ Why did you choose Kenwood Hall as your wedding venue?
For the beautiful grounds.
○ What is the style/theme/vibe of your wedding?
Floral but simple.
○ What music are you walking down the aisle to / first dance and why?
Brian Mcknight – Nobody. First dance song is Boys 2 Men – Can you stand the rain.
○ What are you most looking forward to on the day?
Everyone being happy and smiling after such a sad time in both of our families life.
○ Describe your ideal wedding day in 3 words:
Simple, elegant and celebratory.
○ Why do you like natural wedding photography?
Catches everyone in a natural way and natural environment.
○ Any advice for future brides & grooms planning their day?
Plan accordingly and it will make life a lot more easier.
○ Kind words:
“Sasha was a great photographer for our wedding. Her pictures are outstanding, capturing natural and group shots.Anything we requested so was able to achieve. She was discreet and an absolute pleasure to have on our big day. Her photos are now one of our most valued memories we hold. We very highly recommend Sasha Lee x”