Introducing Emma & Glen’s glorious Scarborough wedding at St. Peter’s Church & North Cliff Golf Club.
○ What’s your love story?
We met through work in 2011. Glen kept telling me I should be with him and (after much pestering) I succumbed. We got engaged after the birth of our first child and decided to get married before Glen starts University in September.
After looking round various venues we decided on North Cliff Golf Club because it has a relaxed feel, is reasonably priced and has great views of the North Bay.
○ What is the style/theme/vibe of your wedding?
Relaxed and low key. We’ve chosen a lavender and sage colour scheme.
○ What music are you walking down the aisle to / first dance and why?
Canon in D for the church. For the first dance possibly a song by Incubus but we haven’t decided which yet.
○ What are you most looking forward to on the day?
Being with our friends and family. Also, being a proper family unit for Grace and sharing the same family name.
○ Describe your ideal wedding day in 3 words:
Fun, sunny, and stress-free.
○ Why do you like natural wedding photography?
We’re not a massive fan of cheesy posed photographs. Plus Glen looks awkward in most pics 🙂