Featuring Kirsty & Lawrence’s perfect wedding day at St. James Church & Halifax Hall.
○ What’s your love story?
We met online! Our first date was a long evening full of lots of cocktails and a greasy pizza at the end of the night! That was 2014 and we still love cocktails and pizza!! Lawrence proposed at home the night before Kirsty’s birthday. It was a massive surprise but amazing. He had been carrying the ring around for a week on holiday waiting for the right moment, but it was perfect in our own home!
○ Why did you choose St James Church & Halifax Hall
○ What is the style/theme/vibe of your wedding?
We want it to feel like an English garden party, with a rustic vibe. We are having a mix of traditional and none traditional elements but just want everyone to have a relaxed and fun day.
○ What music are you walking down the aisle to / first dance and why?
We are going traditional with “here comes the bride” as we’re in church. Our first dance is Finley Quaye “your love gets sweeter.” Lawrence chose it and it just felt perfect for us!
○ What are you most looking forward to on the day?
Just celebrating with our friends and family! Really, we just want it to feel like a big relaxed party.
○ Describe your ideal wedding day in 3 words:
Fun, relaxed and memorable.
○ Why do you like natural wedding photography?
Because we are not posey people! We want people to feel relaxed at the wedding and to capture people genuinely having a good time.
○ Any advice for future brides & grooms planning their day?
Try to enjoy the whole process and not let it stress you too much!