“Sasha is an excellent wedding photographer. She was really calm, polite, fun and thoughtful throughout the whole day – I don’t know how she does it! I would 100% recommend her. We loved the photos – they came out beautifully.”
○ What’s your love story?
We met in Tokyo summer 2016 through playing dodgeball.
○ Why did you choose Dalston Heights?
We thought Dalston Heights looked cool.
○ What is the style/theme/vibe of your wedding?
Modern and quirky with mixed cultures – British / Jewish / Brazilian / Japanese.
○ What music are you walking down the aisle to / first dance and why?
Ana Carolina, Seu Jorge – É Isso Aí. Because it’s beautiful – we will have a live guitarist and singer.
○ What are you most looking forward to on the day?
Having the family all together.
○ Describe your ideal wedding day in 3 words:
Heartfelt, beautiful and fun.
○ Why do you like natural wedding photography?
It feels more authentic.
○ Any advice for future brides & grooms planning their day?
It’ll take more time, energy and money than you think it will.
○ Kind words:
“Sasha is an excellent wedding photographer. She was really calm, polite, fun and thoughtful throughout the whole day – I don’t know how she does it! I would 100% recommend her. We loved the photos – they came out beautifully. There were a few shots that we requested imitating my parents original wedding photographs (I was wearing the same dress) and they were spot on! Pictures came back quickly – price was very reasonable and the service, before, during and after the wedding was top notch. Thank you so much Sasha x”
Natural Wedding Photography | UK | Worldwide ✈️