A look at Jess & Conor’s gorgeous St. Ann’s Church wedding in Manchester.
○ What’s your love story?
We met through friends on a night out in Manchester, 7 years ago. We got engaged in January 2020 over beans on toast, haha!
○ What is the style/theme/vibe of your wedding?
Very relaxed in terms of tradition. There will be a few film references dotted about and children’s school trip excitement is what we’re going for!
○ What music are you walking down the aisle to / first dance and why?
Walking down the Aisle to ‘Canon in D’, and at the moment no first dance!
○ What are you most looking forward to on the day?
Getting married (!) and also seeing our guests faces when they’re hit with all the surprises!
○ Describe your ideal wedding day in 3 words:
Fun, unusual and extra.
○ Why do you like natural wedding photography?
Neither of us love a fixed pose and given the relaxed nature of the day, it seemed like it would fit perfectly! We think it also helps convey the atmosphere of the day rather than stock, posed photos so hopefully will help make the memories more special! Your work is amazing!
○ Any advice for future brides & grooms planning their day?
Make it your own!