A look at Victoria & Adam’s beautiful Highfield House wedding in Driffield.
○ What’s your love story?
Met at York train station on a night out in August 2015 (so romantic). Got engaged at our favourite little bistro on our 6th anniversary together on 29th Jan 2022.
○ Why did you choose Highfield House as your wedding venue?
Fell in love with the venue. Wanted something different to where everyone around here gets married. Quirky & intimate.
○ What is the style/theme/vibe of your wedding?
Olive green & pinks, simple but pretty.
○ What music are you walking down the aisle to / first dance and why?
First dance is Joel Corry head & heart (acoustic version). We were obsessed with the song during lockdown & now we’re both Joel Corry obsessed! Adam doesn’t know what song I’m walking down the aisle too (& I still can’t decide/listen to a song without crying).
○ What are you most looking forward to on the day?
Seeing Adam at the bottom of the aisle (Tor) Adam said actually getting married 🙃
○ Describe your ideal wedding day in 3 words:
Happy, love & dancing.
○ Why do you like natural wedding photography?
We don’t take many photographs together so feel like natural is the best way for us.
○ Any advice for future brides & grooms planning their day?
Don’t stress over small things (easier said than done), it’s your day so do/eat/drink what YOU want, be prepared for a lot of admin!
○ Kind words:
Venue : Highfield House
Bride’s Dress : Stella York | Little Pearl Bridal
Groom’s Suit : Next
Hair : Bridal Hair by Lauren
Makeup : Makeup by Jodie Owen
Flowers : The Florist North Yorkshire
Cake : Tor Bakes Cakes