“The pics are AMAZING! Thank you so much for capturing the joy and love we felt on the day.”
A look at Saffron & Steven’s beautiful Chester Racecourse wedding.
○ What’s your love story?
We met 5 1/2 years ago at work and instantly connected. Friends for wee while before we got together! Nobody else gets our weird like each other.
○ Why did you choose Chester Racecourse as your wedding venue?
Steven is from Chester + we made sure it was somewhere his 94 year old Nan could get to easily. Originally we were getting married in the town hall but Covid changed things – I (Saff) never would have thought I’d be happy to get married in a racecourse (ha!) but we’re just really excited to finally do it with close family/friends with us.
○ What is the style/theme/vibe of your wedding?
As boho-chic as you can in a racecourse 😛
○ What music are you walking down the aisle to / first dance and why?
Etta James – At Last. It’s timeless. Her voice is like butter melting on hot toast and we both resonate with her beautiful words.
○ What are you most looking forward to on the day?
Ending the day married & giggling in disbelief that we are actually adults! That got married! & love each other! Ha!
○ Describe your ideal wedding day in 3 words:
Intimate, playful, meaningful.
○ Why do you like natural wedding photography?
We want to remember the moments exactly as they were, not have them staged to feel a certain way. There is something so beautiful about capturing the natural feelings and emotions!
○ Any advice for future brides & grooms planning their day?
Relax, don’t think about what you ‘should’ do and communicate with each other!