A look at Abby & Lloyd’s beautiful Biggin Hall Hotel wedding in the Peak District.
○ What’s your love story?
We met at school in Ashbourne when we were 14/15 years old. Lloyd went on to work on his Dad’s dairy farm and I went to University to study radiography. When I finished uni we moved in together and got our rescue dog, Ferris! We now produce ice cream together on the dairy farm. Lloyd proposed at the top of a local hill (High Wheeldon) in 2018.
We wanted to get married in May 2020 as we’d have been together 10 years, however COVID – 19 had other ideas. However, we managed to change it for September instead.
○ Why did you choose Biggin Hall Hotel as your wedding venue?
It’s beautiful place, rural and we wanted a ceremony outside because of our four-legged guests!
○ What is the style/theme/vibe of your wedding?
Boho, country & relaxed.
○ What music are you walking down the aisle to and why?
No music – I’m being walked/dragged down the aisle by my dog and I really didn’t want a lot of people so the quicker the ceremony the better!
○ What are you most looking forward to on the day?
Being with family & finally celebrating the occasion (finally)!
○ Describe your ideal wedding day in 3 words:
Small, fun and friendly.
○ Why do you like natural wedding photography?
Because I really don’t like to be the centre of attention and I think natural photography captures the best moments.