A look at Sally & Fawaz’s gorgeous Wood Lane Countryside Centre wedding.
“Sasha was brilliant from the first time we met her. She listened to exactly what we wanted on the day especially in regards to length of time for couple/ group photos. Our photos really reflect that and we are so happy with how they came out.”
○ What’s your love story?
We met at work (Sheffield children’s hospital) and got engaged 2 years ago, pre pandemic. This is our 4th wedding! (2 Asian ones and one legal).
○ Why did you choose Wood Lane Countryside Centre as your wedding venue?
We liked the charity side of it, also the beautiful gardens and room.
○ What is the style/theme/vibe of your wedding?
Laid back, Hessian style, fairy lights etc.
○ What music are you walking down the aisle to / first dance and why?
Dancing in the moonlight – one of our favourite songs.
○ What are you most looking forward to on the day?
Seeing all our friends and family.
○ Describe your ideal wedding day in 3 words:
Relaxed, fun & sassy.
○ Why do you like natural wedding photography?
You get better photos, everyone is having fun.
○ Any advice for future brides & grooms planning their day?
Be well prepared, look at lots of photos for ideas.
○ Kind words:
“Sasha was brilliant from the first time we met her (pre-covid right through to sending our USB in a beautifully packaged box). We had to change the date of our wedding and she was very accommodating with this and always replied to emails and worries immediately. She listened to exactly what we wanted on the day especially in regards to length of time for couple/ group photos. Our photos really reflect that and we are so happy with how they came out. If you are thinking of using Sasha for your wedding/engagement/baby shoots then do it, you won’t regret it.”