○ What’s your love story?
Met at the work Christmas Party in November 2013! Got engaged at the top of Arthur’s Seat in Edinburgh in November 2017.
○ Why did you choose Merchant Adventurers Hall?
Maisie’s home city, central location that’s easy for all travelling guests to get to, stunning venue!
○ What is the style/theme/vibe of your wedding?
Traditional venue with contemporary/rustic decor.
○ What music are you walking down the aisle to / first dance and why?
○ What are you most looking forward to on the day?
Having all of our family and friends in one room to help us celebrate! Walking down the aisle and seeing each other for the first time on our wedding day!
○ Describe your ideal wedding day in 3 words:
Fun, Emotional, Celebration
○ Why do you like natural wedding photography?
Captures the best moments of the day
○ Would you recommend having an engagement shoot?
Yes, it helps to get used to being around a photographer
(See Maisie & Graeme’s engagement shoot here!)
○ Any advice for future brides & grooms planning their day?
Start planning early!!!
Venue : Merchant Adventurers Hall
Bride’s Dress : Elena Ferrara Bridal
Groom’s Suit : Moss Bros
Hair : Platinum Hair Design
Makeup : Julie Mercer Beauty Therapist
Flowers : Ducks & Daffodils
Cake : The Flamingo Bakery
DJ : Night Owls
Photobooth : The Vintage Booth
Caterer : The Thought of Food
Chair covers & fairy lights : Finishing Touches
Natural Wedding Photography | UK | Worldwide ✈️