○ What’s your love story?
We met 5 years ago, both grew up in the same small village but hadn’t met previously. We starting dating and met up at our local pub. We ended the night on the swings in the park drinking champagne with mutual friends. The rest is history!
It is our happy place. Unfortunately I ( Hollie) went through cancer 3 years ago and it was where we went when I was recovering. After such a traumatic experience the bay brought much needed relaxation time, laughs, beach days and of course a fair few drinks in a the little pub in Sandsend! We have breaks at Robin Hood’s bay and Sandsend regularly and always have the best time and never want to leave 🙂
○ What is the style/theme/vibe of your wedding?
Relaxed & boho.
○ What music are you walking down the aisle to / first dance and why?
Our first dance song is My Girl, by the Temptations. After much deliberation over what song we should have My Girl came on unexpectedly and we both said we loved the song… An easy decision in the end!
○ What are you most looking forward to on the day?
Sharing our day with all our favourite people in one place.
○ Describe your ideal wedding day in 3 words:
Laughter, sunshine, happiness.
○ Why do you like natural wedding photography?
It captures people’s true feelings and experiences.
○ Any advice for future brides & grooms planning their day?
Natural Wedding Photography | UK | Worldwide ✈️