Catherine & Daniel ♡ St Paul’s Church, Chester Town Hall, Chester Wedding
○ What’s your love story?
Met in April 2014 and got engaged on Catherine’s birthday December 2018.
○ Why did you choose your venue(s)/location?
Daniel’s family church. Chester Town Hall is beautiful and in a historical city – we both love history.
○ What is the style/theme/vibe of your wedding?
○ What music are you walking down the aisle to / first dance and why?
Traditional church music. First dance is classic and romantic.
○ What are you most looking forward to on the day?
The actual marriage – we can’t wait to share our social day with our families.
○ Describe your ideal wedding day in 3 words:
Beautiful, relaxed, engaging.
○ Why do you like natural wedding photography?
The best photos of us are in a natural setting.
○ Any advice for future brides & grooms planning their day?
Enjoy the process. Yes it will be stressful at times, but remember why you are getting married and make the wedding about what you want, not the rest of the family.
○ Kind words:
Sasha is exactly what we wanted; somebody who captures the moments of the day and goes unnoticed by the guests. Thank you so much for our wonderful photos.