“Sasha is exactly what we wanted; somebody who captures the moments of the day and goes unnoticed by the guests. Thank you so much for our wonderful photos.”Catherine & Daniel
Catherine & Daniel’s military wedding ceremony took place at Hooton’s St. Paul’s Church, before moving onto Chester Town Hall for the evening’s celebrations. It was a wonderful day, spent with their closest family & friends.
○ What’s your love story?
Met in April 2014 and got engaged on Catherine’s birthday December 2018.
○ Why did you choose your venue(s)/location?
Daniel’s family church. Chester Town Hall is beautiful and in a historical city – we both love history.
○ What is the style/theme/vibe of your wedding?
○ What music are you walking down the aisle to / first dance and why?
Traditional church music. First dance is classic and romantic.
○ What are you most looking forward to on the day?
The actual marriage – we can’t wait to share our social day with our families.
○ Describe your ideal wedding day in 3 words:
Beautiful, relaxed, engaging.
○ Why do you like natural wedding photography?
The best photos of us are in a natural setting.
○ Any advice for future brides & grooms planning their day?
Enjoy the process. Yes it will be stressful at times, but remember why you are getting married and make the wedding about what you want, not the rest of the family.
○ Kind words:
Sasha is exactly what we wanted; somebody who captures the moments of the day and goes unnoticed by the guests. Thank you so much for our wonderful photos.
Venue : St. Paul’s Church | Chester Town Hall
Bridal Gown : Wedding Frox
Groom Suit : His own military uniform
Hair : LexiHair
Makeup : LexiHair
Cake : Father of the groom
Flowers : Cocoa Flower
Magician : Colin Skinner
Natural Wedding Photography | UK | Worldwide ✈️