○ What’s your love story?
We met on bonfire night and got engaged in an olive grove on a French vineyard.
○ Why did you choose Tissington Hall?
We both spent a lot of time in the Peak District as children.
○ What is the style/theme/vibe of your wedding?
Book theme with lavender.
○ What music are you walking down the aisle to / first dance and why?
Canon by Pachbel and Come and Get Your Love by Redbone.
○ What are you most looking forward to on the day?
Seeing everybody have a good time.
○ Describe your ideal wedding day in 3 words:
Relaxed, fun and sunny!
○ Why do you like natural wedding photography?
Because Rebecca can’t smile.
○ Any advice for future brides & grooms planning their day?
Don’t do it whilst having a one year old.
Venue : Tissington Hall
Bride’s Dress : Emily Bridalwear
Groom’s Suit : Reece Ford Suit Hire
Hair : The Hair and Makeup Studio
Makeup : The Hair and Makeup Studio
Flowers : Linda Torr
Cake : Mother of the Groom
Musicians : Derventio String Quartet
Natural Wedding Photography | UK | Worldwide ✈️