A snippet of Linsey & James’s beautiful Shottle Hall wedding in Derbyshire.
“We are so so pleased with what you have done for us, we love all the photos you have taken they are just beautiful. You’ve really captured the whole day for us just as we hoped you would!”
○ What’s your love story?
We met in 2012 but then began dating in 2013. We met at the gym we both went to. James proposed to me on our holiday in Lake Garda in 2016. I was pregnant with Darcie at the time but James had already planned to propose and already got the ring before we knew I was pregnant. Darcie was then born in January 2017!
○ Why did you choose Shottle Hall?
For the outdoor location which Shottle had to offer (fingers crossed for the weather) as were tempted to get married abroad, this was the next best thing.
○ What is the style/theme/vibe of your wedding?
○ What music are you walking down the aisle to / first dance and why?
John legend – All of me (walking down the aisle)
○ What are you most looking forward to on the day?
Having all our close friends and family in one place celebrating our marriage.
○ Describe your ideal wedding day in 3 words:
Happy / Laughter / Love
○ Why do you like natural wedding photography?
Less pressure to pose. Capture moments that you wouldn’t normally get. We love your style of photography!!
○ Any advice for future brides & grooms planning their day?
Don’t overthink things. Plan exactly what you want to happen on the day (not listen to others).
○ Kind words:
We are so so pleased with what you have done for us, we love all the photos you have taken they are just beautiful. You’ve really captured the whole day for us just as we hoped you would!