A look at Jemimah & Alex’s gorgeous Sheffield Manor Lodge wedding.
○ What’s your love story?
We were door to door fundraisers, who after working a shift in Doncaster met by chance in Corp that night, and the rest is history.
○ Why did you choose Sheffield Manor Lodge as your wedding venue?
Because we love Sheffield and it has a great view of the city. Also the Turret house is gorg.
○ What is the style/theme/vibe of your wedding?
Nice & cheerful.
○ What music are you walking down the aisle to / first dance and why?
Aisle – Bright eyes: First day of my life. First Dance – Whitney Houston: My love is your love. Because we love the songs, that simple!
○ What are you most looking forward to on the day?
Finally being with friends & family all together and also dancing .
○ Describe your ideal wedding day in 3 words:
Real Good Time.
○ Why do you like natural wedding photography?
Because it captures people more authentically and also Alex says he can’t pose for photos.
○ Any advice for future brides & grooms planning their day?
Don’t do it in a pandemic xx