A look at Sam & Ady’s beautiful The West Mill wedding.
○ Why did you choose The West Mill as your wedding venue?
We knew we wanted a more industrial look and absolutely fell in love with the West mill- it had everything we needed in one location, was big enough to fit everyone in and was was a little different without needing to arrange everything yourself.
○ What is the style/theme/vibe of your wedding?
We don’t really have one to be honest! We just wanted to keep it as chilled and informal as possible.
○ What are you most looking forward to on the day?
Having everyone together.
○ Describe your ideal wedding day in 3 words:
Relaxed, fun and casual.
○ Why do you like natural wedding photography?
The pictures were one of the most important things for us and we knew straight away we wanted a natural style- captures all those moments that actually make the day special, which are really thing bits we want to remember most.
○ Any advice for future brides & grooms planning their day?
Do not stress about the little things. You can spend weeks researching confetti types but it’s honestly not worth it!
Venue : The West Mill
Bride’s Dress : Whistles
Groom’s Suit : Marc Darcy
Hair : Katie Attwood
Makeup : Hannah Dora
Flowers : The Flower Girl, Leeds