A look at Caitlin & Max’s beautiful Whirlow Hall Farm wedding.
○ What’s your love story?
We met on the steps of the Crucible as kids. We were on a walk at the top of the beautiful Prescelli Hills when we got engaged.
○ Why did you choose Whirlow Hall Farm as your wedding venue?
We liked the relaxed vibe and the fact that we could have lots of friends and family there.
○ What is the style/theme/vibe of your wedding?
We are going for a festival vibe.
○ What music are you walking down the aisle to / first dance and why?
We are walking down to Leon Bridges- River. We are hoping to have our first dance to ‘Begging’ by Frankie Valli.
○ What are you most looking forward to on the day?
Having lots of friends and family together and reunited after a long time.
○ Describe your ideal wedding day in 3 words:
Relaxed, fun & unique.
○ Why do you like natural wedding photography?
Because it shows people in their best light.
○ Any advice for future brides & grooms planning their day?
○ Kind words:
“If you are a fan of natural wedding photos, Sasha is the one!
From start to finish, Sasha provided a very personal and impeccable service. She communicated well with us on the day, was very flexible and full of creative ideas for natural shots- we felt like we were in safe hands. Overall we were really impressed with Sashas ninja like photography skills and have come away with some really lovely photos of our guests which beautifully capture the spirit of the day and those little treasured moments you don’t want to forget. Thank you Sasha!”