A look at Sarah & Paul’s lovely Sheffield Town Hall wedding.
○ What’s your love story?
We got engaged 21st October 2018 in the Botanical Gardens. This remains the singularly most terrifying thing that has happened to me. We went there to feed the squirrels. Fortunately, the the ring fitted (I had cunningly measured a ring that Sarah has from mother, while Sarah was in the bathroom) and the whole thing was a surprise to Sarah, and probably still is.
○ Why did you choose Sheffield Town Hall as your wedding venue?
Sheffield was where we met and the Botanical Gardens for photographs is where we have many fond memories.
○ What is the style/theme/vibe of your wedding?
Elegant and rustic.
○ What are you most looking forward to on the day?
Finally being husband & wife (we have had to wait a long time!)
○ Describe your ideal wedding day in 3 words:
Everyone healthy together.
○ Any advice for future brides & grooms planning their day?
Try not getting married in a pandemic.
Venue : Sheffield Town Hall
Groom’s Suit : John Lewis