A look at Mark & Sarita’s lovely Bentley Brook Inn wedding in the Peak District.
○ What’s your love story?
We met via the OkCupid website in a local coffee shop and got engaged outside Porto Cathedral in Portugal just over 2 years later.
○ Why did you choose Bentley Brook Inn as your wedding venue?
We both love walking in the Peak District, so it seemed perfect to get married there.
○ What music are you walking down the aisle to / first dance and why?
Walking down the aisle to Trumpet Tune for 2 cellos – Leopold Mozart (arr. Preusser), chosen from a selection my sister suggested (she is a professional musician and offered to play for us).
○ What are you most looking forward to on the day?
Hopefully a nice sunny day when we get married, because the ceremony will be outside 🙂
○ Describe your ideal wedding day in 3 words:
Fun, relaxed, memorable.
○ Why do you like natural wedding photography?
We think natural photos tend to capture people better (e.g. it looks less forced when not posing).