Beth & Josh ♡ The Sitwell Arms, Sheffield Wedding
Met online (Plenty of Fish!) in September 2013. First date at the Gypsy Queen pub in Sheffield. Moved in together 2015 and had Ezra in January 2017. Got engaged September 2018 (on holiday with my parents & Ezra – they were all in on it & I had no idea!) Proposed to me on the beach with Ezra (his t-shirt had the question on it).
○ Why did you choose The Sitwell Arms?
We liked the package they offered & the grounds for photos.
○ What is the style/theme/vibe of your wedding?
○ What music are you walking down the aisle to / first dance and why?
Courteener’s Last of the Ladies, one of Josh’s favourite bands. They fitting lyrics with being in love. The first dance is Ellie Goulding’s How Long Will I Love You – it makes me well up!
○ What are you most looking forward to on the day?
The look on Josh’s face when he sees me. 🙂
○ Describe your ideal wedding day in 3 words:
Love, family, fun.
○ Would you recommend having an engagement shoot?
Yes, we loved it and it was nice to meet the photographer and get a feel for what it will be like on the day.
○ Why do you like natural wedding photography?
Like photos that capture people’s expressions/emotions in the moment & to not have to stand & pose!
○ Any advice for future brides & grooms planning their day?
Don’t stress, it will all work out one way or another and you’ll have the best day regardless!